Oracle Agile PLM Specialist
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the nextlevel?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU'LL DO
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
+ Basic qualifications
Basic Requirements :
- Minimum 3 years experience with Oracle Agile PLM. Minimum 3 years experience with PLM best practice development and process design in the areas of R&D Project Portfolio Management, New Product Development & Introduction, Product Data Management, Product Information Management, Product Quality Management or Compliance Minimum 3 years experience with Oracle PLM Application Design and Configuration in one more more of the following modules:
- Product Collaboration Product Cost Management Product Quality Management Product Governance & Compliance Engineering Data Management Product Portfolio Management Engineering Collaboration AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional for Agile Variant Management
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top