Operations Solution Architect – Intelligent Sales & Customer Operations
- Four Corners, FL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Operations Solution Architect (SA) - Intelligent Sales & Customer Operations (ISCO) role is a client facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of BPO offerings. The ISCO SA will design and estimate solutions that bring marketing, customer care and sales operation activities into an integrated value proposition to drive both cost savings and improved top line growth for the client. This person is the single point of contact for proposed solutions.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Work in partnership as a key member of the sales team in generating a value proposition including business outcomes and business case
- Prepare the spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource sourcing plan
- Able to understand and articulate all details and specifications of the proposed solution. Has an interest and desire to be analytical and able to back up solution with proof points, facts and figures.
- Coordinates and leads all solution approvals
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups, and align the solution with final terms and conditions
- Activity participate in client workshops, orals and stepping into deal shaping discussions as needed
- Collaborate with the Service Architects Product Directors to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities to support the service offerings
- Sponsor/lead the initiatives to deploy new architecture capabilities like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Analytics to differentiate proposed solutions in a way that delivers measurable business outcomes for the client Interface with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Ensure delivery architecture is designed according to policies standards and solution is benchmarked externally
- Maintain a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends, competition etc. to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Ability to meet 75% travel requirements
- Bachelor's Degree OR a minimum of 3 years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Customer Contact, Marketing or Sales Operations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with solution planning and/or deal shaping
- Analytical and extremely comfortable working with excel models to define proposed solutions, cost estimate and value calculations
- Experience applying Artificial Intelligent (AI) approaches to proposed solution plans
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top