Operations Delivery Admin - Enterprise Storage & Backup and Database
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Responsibilities may include:
- Day to day responsibilities include operating the storage and backup and databases infrastructure which provides operational support for devices
- Patch installation
- Enlist local assistance when routine assistance is needed.
- Security compliance responsibilities
- Perform analysis and resolution approach for all vulnerabilities
- Deploy needed patches and other configuration changes
- Backup and Restore Architecture
- DB Administration experience
- Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
- Practical experience in monitoring Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Backup and Restore Work experience on User management, Tablespace management Knowledge on Log shipping, Mirroring, HA and Always On
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Dell/EMC VMAX and Cisco MDS SAN switches OR a minimum of 3 years of experience with Netbackup 7.7 or higher OR a minimum of 3 years experience with Oracle 11g/12c, MS SQL, IBM Netezza, Couchbase, or IBM DB2
- Bachelor's Degree
- Tape library support
- Storage replication technologies
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top