Operations Associate Manager- Contact Center
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Our Operations Associate Managers are professional services managers responsible for coordinating the delivery of services into key enterprise customers. The Operations Associate Manager plays a vital role in creating long term healthy service provider customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams.
The key responsibility of the Business Operations Associate Manager is governance across all areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery
- SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities
- get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Looking out for client's long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
+ Basic qualifications
- 3 years of Service Delivery experience in an Operations environment
- 3 years of experience managing teams
- 3 years of experience in a Client-facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the social media industry
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to convert opportunities into solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top