Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Offering Development Lead - Group & Voluntary Products collaborates to secure, interpret and provide insurance industry, market, functional and operations expertise to advise Accenture Operations and other Accenture businesses. Working with the Offering Lead, OD drives the offering value proposition and key differentiators into every stage of the sales and account lifecycle through industrialized assets/collateral as well as hands-on engagement with prospects and existing clients.
OD is a content expert who works with members of the global network to harvest, develop and deploy differentiated sales and offering assets. OD leads integrated asset development, across Accenture businesses, and operating groups to ensure the broader practice can confidently originate, qualify, and sell relevant solutions to our clients.
- Utilize Insurance and Operations expertise to build and define Insurance service capabilities
- Support strategy, priorities and goals for assigned content area(s)/key offering(s) in alignment with business objectives
- Collaborate with Accenture Research and Growth & Strategy to collect, analyze and build market intelligence on key content areas and integrate into assets and offerings
- Connect with other strategy/function/industry teams, growth platforms, operating groups and GU's to develop integrated solutions
- Identify and manage senior level relationships with internal and external experts and stakeholders relevant to the practice
- Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis; Manage and execute a plan to create, IP, strategic assets and learning enablers
- Develop and/or manage the creation and commercialization of knowledge capital and tools, including methodologies, point of views, white papers, case studies, articles for publication, materials for education/learning initiatives and sales collateral
- Support efforts to maximize, plan and coordinate MD&I initiatives, including innovation and assets needed to ensure the Function/offering achieves the desired result of differentiation against our competitors and closing any content gaps (coordinated with Research, Labs, Innovation Centers & Ventures, and Accenture Businesses)
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) to link client opportunity to related offerings and/or assets and identify and connect other SMEs to client opportunities
- Coordinate setup and launch of Communities of Practice and provide advice for ongoing Community of Practice activities to enable collaboration and encourage innovation and maintain a pool of global experts
- Work with Analyst Relations team to respond to analyst request for information and participate in industry studies
- Identify and coordinate with key engagements, including 'lighthouse' projects, to harvest assets, credentials, lessons learned, etc.
- Understand market performance of the offering through offering financial results, where appropriate
- Available for conference calls as early or as late as needed to serve a global team
- This position may require about 50% travel to meet internal and client demands
- Minimum of 5years' experience in Employee Benefits - specifically with Group Benefits/Group Life & Disability & Voluntary Benefits/Accident/Critical Illness/Hospital Indemnity/Whole Life products, including operations functions for quote & proposal, onboarding, enrollment, premium administration, absence, claims, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with client relationship and/or delivery operations
- Bachelor's Degree and/or advanced degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with delivering offering related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee