NPI Planning & Operations Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The NPI Planning & Operations Analyst within Accenture will lead supply chain planning, procurement and product data management operations teams for data center New Product Introduction teams with 15 members. In a dual delivery and consulting role, the NPI Planning & Operations Manager will partner with cross functional teams and related stakeholders to improve on time material delivery performance, highlight risks and achieve resolution.
- Deploy analytics and lead innovation on operating model, training methodologies, business metrics measurements and reporting
- Identify material supply issues and engage with suppliers as necessary to ensure on time material delivery
- Front end with client and help develop new solutions, processes and tools in supply chain space
- Front end with operations and management teams as required to meet project targets, deadlines and milestones
- Work with multiple business stakeholders to align priorities and highlight risks
- Provide periodic reporting of KPIs and metrics to business stakeholders
- Ensure successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of operational service delivery
- Collaborate with senior management on client account management and growth
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Information Management Systems or Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in New Product Introduction Supply Chain Planning Procurement Manufacturing Engineering, Design, Product Development, or Product Lifecycle Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience with intermediate use of Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, with intermediate skills in use of spreadsheets - Excel
- Strong understanding of New Product Introduction and end-to-end product supply chain.
- Prefer 2 years of experience of working in Hi Tech Industry and Technical Infrastructure Racks, Servers, Switches, Mechanical Components, etc.
- 2 years of experience in Management Consulting Strong background in KPI Dashboards development and automation and information systems management
- Experience of managing 10-15 member teams
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced unstructured environment, tough deadlines with minimal supervision
- Broad based supply chain understanding Planning, Procurement, Logistics, PLM Strong analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
- Strong Project Management experience leading projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and or complexity
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top