Are you passionate about helping businesses reinvent the foundation of their business In today's digital and cloud-based world, businesses perform only as well as their IT infrastructure. Help be part of the solution in designing processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation and machine learning.
The Network Voice Lead will:
- Manage a team of Network Voice Engineers responsible for operational support of support voice network systems and equipment.
- Manage all project related tasks with the build team resources according to schedule.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous infrastructure projects including expanding core infrastructure, consolidating non-standard solutions, and engaging with our vendors to ensure service delivery expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with other technical towers to deliver business projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the technical solution is in line with the business requirement and technical constraints.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the team.
- Engage with global counterparts responsible for operational support of all enterprise telephony systems for call centers technologies and administration functions.
- Ensure the highest availability and performance of Voices systems
- Be responsible for operational service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency, productivity and agility goals are achieved
- Work collaboratively with other Tech teams and foster a strong rapport.
- Provide advice and guidance on all service-level related issues on voice systems
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience on Contact Center Hardware & Software support
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience on Avaya Contact Center equipment
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years in NICE Voice Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT management role
- Must have good written and communication skill.
- Ability to move forward with individual decisions.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze and determine root cause.
- Experience in managing large teams onshore & off shore
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.