Network Video Delivery Manager
Accenture is hiring a Network Video Delivery Manager.
Locations: CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, NJ - Florham Park, NY -New York, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Dallas
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
CMT-Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Communications, Media and Technology industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Responsibilities of the Network Video Delivery Manager may include:
- Work with cutting edge network technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across the communication industry
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Receive continuous training
- It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum 5 year of consulting experience
- Minimum of 7 years of Network Video / Communications / Telecommunications industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years managing teams of 5+
- Minimum of 7 years of PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with digital products and services
- Experience working in several of the following areas: Network Planning & Engineering, Cable/Telco Content Network Build, Network & Service Provisioning, Video Process Design
- Experience with video transport (M2TS, .MP4, fragmentation, rate-adaptation, streaming), encoding, and compression (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, h.264, VC-1, WebM)
- Digital Media meta-data, supply chain, and content rights
- Content Delivery Networks and Content Management Systems
- Experience across video technologies - IPTV, DSL, Video optimization, Set Top Box
- Knowledge and experience with encryption and security protocols
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top