Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Cloud Computing professionals provide skills and experience related to cloud computing, applying a business and technology model for delivering and acquiring IT services in a utility-like fashion.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Assess, plan, organize, and manage network design and implementation projects
- Perform assessments of client network environments, identify gaps and performance improvement opportunities based on leading industry practices
- Development of implementation roadmap and transition plans
- Create presentations outlining findings and present to the client managers and engineers
- Work with clients to develop network strategies for architecture and engineering solutions from concept through implementation.
- Develop network detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components
- Analyze and provide recommendations for emerging network technologies
- Implement network infrastructures solutions (hands-on engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and initial support)
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, client relationship management, and project financial management.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients including director level personnel
- Drive internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations
- Develop internal white papers and knowledge capital on network technology topics
- 90% travel is required
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in network infrastructure solutions architecture, engineering, implementation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience and strong working knowledge of IP Internetworking, LAN Switching, WAN and network security are expected
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cloud based network infrastructures (AWS & Azure) and Carrier neutral facilities (CNFs)
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of the IP protocol suite
- Extensive experience with the following technologies SDN - preferably Cisco ACI, Cisco SD WAN, SD Access, NFV, DMVPN, MPLS, VRF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, PBR, VSS, Cisco ISE, WAN Optimization technologies and NG Firewalls
- Experience with network segmentation, management, automation and orchestration tools (i.e. Cisco DNA center, Cisco Tetration and others). Scripting experience with Python and other languages are desired
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCIE, CCNP, CCDP and others)
- 3 years of hands-on experience with three or more Cisco platforms
- Previous network consulting practice experience is preferred
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop network analysts, consultants and engineers
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top