Mulesoft Developer Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Architecture Delivery Specialist are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
Technology Architectures professionals demonstrate end-to-end Technology Architecture skills, covering all T.A. aspects (Execution, Development and Operations); have experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions; are typically certified by the MTA Certification programme.
Digital Architecture professionals demonstrate skills in Blueprint, Estimate, Architect, Implement, Test, Assess and Sell Technology Architectures for Digital Solutions, including but not limited to all the ADM Architecture work-stream activities and deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Candidates must reside or be willing to relocate within at least 100 miles of the following cities in the Midwest Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Columbus, St. Louis
- A minimum of 2 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. OR a minimum of 2 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree must have minimum of 6 years work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Locations IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Bloomington,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top