Mobility Solution Architect Mgr
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, web, mobility and analytics to help your business unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. Digital is fundamentally changing the way businesses and governments operate—from how they interact with customers, citizens and suppliers, to how they manage their employees.
Solution Architecture professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation and integration of Digital solutions for clients
- Translates complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Owns the overall solution blueprint and roadmap
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices
- Works as part of an integrated sales team. Participates in orals and other client meetings to explain the solution approach
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
YOUR ROLE: Mobility Solution Architect Manager
- Leads solution efforts to architect, Enterprise and Consumer Mobility Solutions for vertical and Horizontal Industry clients.
- Creates solutions typically involving Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management, (MAM), Mobile Application Store (MAS), and Mobile App Development Platforms (MADP).
- Participate in Mobility forums, professional associations, round table discussions, and user groups
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Mobility Offerings
Candidates must have advanced levels of technical knowledge combined with sound business vision and project management skills. Analyzes requirements and converts them to plans with defined scope, schedule and cost. Able to work with SMEs across the globe and enjoys delivering end-to-end solutions to Clients that adds value.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top