Middleware Expert - IAM
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Middleware Expert - IAM resource will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and enhancements of all enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) components. The resource will be part of a managed services team in the client's Technology Operations Center performing Level 2 triage and troubleshooting activities, in addition to executing on approved requests and changes. Responsibilities include:
- Support and troubleshoot enterprise IAM solutions
- Specify, design, and build IAM solutions including password management, SSO, federation, and authentication.
- Firm understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and protocols including: SAML, OATH, OAuth, federation, certificates, kerberos and multi-factor authentication.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of any identity architecture, services, and components
- On call to support operations in case of issues
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Ping Federate
- Bachelors' Degree
- Experience with IAM technologies such as Tivoli Directory Server (TDS), Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI), and Ping Federate
- Experience in IT operations and service management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top