Media Relations Lead, Financial Services
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The role of the Financial Services Media & Analyst Relations Associate Manager is to manage the development, implementation and coordination of financial services media strategies within Accenture key global financial services practices. This individual will concentrate on generating global tier-one media attention to Accenture's service capabilities for industries such as capital markets, banking and insurance, working with global financial services marketing executives and global media relations teams and reporting to the Senior Director, Global Media & Analyst Relations, Financial Services, Accenture.
- A strategic, results-oriented thinker focused on generating tier-one media attention in support of Accenture's financial services business objectives
- Manage and develop professional working relationships with key journalists and internal clients
- Ability to function effectively and influence senior leadership within a highly-matrixed organization and to align with company's global brand and its approach to teamwork and collaboration
- Deliver and execute global financial services media strategies to support Accenture's business in key markets
- Collaborate with media leads in key markets to generate tier one media interest in Accenture's financial services practices
- Work with colleagues to lead timely responses to media requests
- Collaborate closely with the financial services marketing teams in Accenture's key markets
- Ability to identify and distill key media messages from research and marketing material to position Accenture as a thought leader in financial services
- Facilitate financial services media training for our spokespeople as necessary
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top