Media & Marketing Programs Analytics Director (Manager) - Digital Marketing (Dallas)
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interac tive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients' most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
The Director of Analytics has overall responsibility for marketing analytics, predictive modeling, and the application of analytic findings to client strategy. This position oversees the interface with hosted marketing database solutions, developing reporting and modeling frameworks, interpreting results and managing analytic deliverables. The role manages SOW development and oversees estimating and budgeting. They manage performance to schedule and budget parameters with weekly reconciliations.
The Director of Analytics is responsible for identifying, designing, developing and implementing strategic measurement plans. The position is responsible for identifying new opportunities with clients and developing and selling solutions against those opportunities. The Director is responsible for developing strong client relationships and supporting the overall analytics business. This resource must be able to manage a team of managers and analysts, as well as coach and mentor junior employees.
YOUR ROLE : Director, Analytics
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Design, develop and execute analytic projects, ensuring excellence in service delivery
- Account management - oversees sales support, budgeting, scheduling and reconciliation, and client relationship management.
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience in media and marketing program analytics and modeling.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent training and/or experience.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Math or Engineering field preferred
- MA, MSc or MBA preferred with a focus on marketing or quantitative analytical fields.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and skill using SPSS/SAS or similar data management tools required.
- Hands-on experience with at least one web analytics/reporting package (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proven analytical skills developed in a similar role.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience building and using marketing mix models to support media clients develop insights needed to establish annual media budgets, forecast sales and develop tactical media optimization recommendations based on modeling outputs.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Dallas Area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top