Media Management Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Media Analyst will be responsible for working with our clients, leading global organizations, to support the various marketing and media driven initiatives and project engagements. This individual will interact with client and media agency personnel, helping them optimize their marketing investments. The Media Analyst will be responsible for supporting the team with day to day project management, including data analysis and report development. In working with the team, the expectation is that they will provide leadership and direction that builds and supports camaraderie and teamwork within the group. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in working with leading, marketing driven companies and brands. Key aspects to success in this role will be the ability of the Media Analyst to gain insights from data, prioritize the findings in a way that is relevant and impactful, and communicate them in a way that influences clients.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of Media Planning and/or Buying experience in client Media group or in an agency
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience at a media agency or media vendor
- Experienced with PowerPoint and Excel
- Capable of working with large data sets, pivot tables, etc. are critical
- Strong analytical skills with high degree of comfort with working with large data sets
- Strong MS Office skills, especially advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Professional communication skills and previous client facing experience
- Ability to multi task with enthusiasm in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 25 for client meetings as needed much of which does not require air travel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top