Marketo Campaign Specialist
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
As a marketing strategy whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect digital customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of marketing technologies. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Marketo Technical Lead
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Work with marketing, integration, and data technologies to design and implement new customer experience strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel to client site as required
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- 5+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Marketo), Personalization (Rich Relevance, Adobe Target, and/or Unica Interact), Loyalty (Kobie and/or Brierley), MDM (Reltio and/or Talend), and/or iPaaS (SnapLogic and/or Mulesoft).
- 3+ years of project management experience, delivering technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-15 years of experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channels
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive management
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong leadership & communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top