The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency-one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Marketing Services Campaign Program Manager assists in planning and executing marketing strategies on behalf of our clients, as well as driving operational efficiencies. They provide leadership and expertise for the Campaign Execution Leads and the offshore Campaign Operations team. They work closely with Customer Marketing Strategy and the Campaign Technology Lead to ensure successful execution, monitoring and campaign reporting.
- Manage a team of global marketing services professionals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects as well as the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including brand teams, agency partners, technology delivery teams, campaign operations and campaign production)
- Coordinates campaign timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Key participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing operational reporting, KPIs, and drives project improvement opportunities
- Leads, manages, and coaches the campaign management and operations team on-shore and off-shore with shared focus on growth of existing skillset
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy and Planner, Release teams, Client and related Marketing Services teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to campaign operations and execution
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on client's business goals
- Participates in knowledge sharing across the Marketing Services practice, specifically with other Campaign Program Managers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a marketing services delivery role within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Minimum of 5 years in a management position managing a team of global marketing services professionals.
- Minimum of 5 years in a client-facing role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with transactional databases and marketing automation platforms/technologies; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, Marketo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Nice to have:
- Understanding of marketing strategy with experience in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, campaign analytics, prospect and customer lifecycles
- Experienced in the relationship between marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers and how they interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh