Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, and Interactive. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Marketing Analytics Reporting Specialist is responsible for providing Decision Management support to the client portfolios in Digital analytics. You will work with the Digital Analytics Group Manager to provide strategic insights based on digital trends in sales, profitability, online enrollment and customer digital engagement.
You will perform reporting and analyses at a customer level, and at marketing campaign level, as well as conduct strategic analyses to explore growth opportunities. A large part of this role will also focus on working on the client Data Management Platform (DMP) and Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP). This individual will collect online and offline data and create a dashboard for monitor performance of campaigns run through the DMP and DFP in Account Online and 3rd Party Marketing. This will involve partnering with other Decision Management functions, Digital Marketing, Partner Management, Data Governance, Database Management and Customer Data Intelligence (CDI). Additional responsibilities include:
- Collect data from online and offline sources and report on campaign performance.
- Conduct segmentation analytics and recommend strategies to drive sales, digital engagement and digital servicing enrollment.
- Develop experimental test design, campaign performance tracking and recommend changes in strategy when needed.
- Ability to create performance dashboards and identify key drivers for growth.
- Work with other client business partners and manage the various marketing programs, to identify and execute opportunities to optimize marketable universe, offers and or campaign performance.
- Develop analytics that identify opportunities to profitably grow client partner sales and balances from existing cardholders through a variety of channels and offers.
- Work with the technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and implement enhancements.
- Clearly interpret analytic findings and formulate articulate recommendations.
- Minimum of 4 years SAS and/or SQL programming skills
- Minimum of 3 years spreadsheet skills using VBA and Pivot tables
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services experience in analytic role
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e., Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or any quantitative field)
- Retail Credit card experience
- Graduate degree preferred
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others internally and externally through subject matter expertise and sound judgment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focuses as needed.
- Strong analytic ability and problem-solving skills to proactively address business questions with innovative data driven solutions.
- Extremely analytical with attention to detail who can deliver on time, flawlessly.
- A self-starter and highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, flexible and adaptive to matrix work environment.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.