Marketing Analytics Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Role: Marketing Analytics Manager
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will help define the strategy and run the program for Accenture North America's data-driven marketing, analytics, and reporting efforts to optimize marketing initiatives across the US and Canada. This role will be responsible for helping our regional and local marketing leads in the US and Canada drive growth with our G2000 clients and targets, measure our impact in gaining visibility in the local markets and help build the right relationships at our clients and targets. The role will involve a combination of analytics, research, audience segmentation, establishing and measuring KPIs and the development of processes to maximize the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives. The role will interface with regional marketing leads, industry and business marketers. This position reports to the Senior Managing Director – Marketing & Communications – North America.
- Design an approach to maximize the use of data (salesforce.com, digital campaign reporting, social media engagement metrics, etc.) as a vehicle to power and optimize our regional and local marketing initiatives to help grow the business.
- Oversee quarterly media monitoring reporting to measure the impact of local marketing activities in gaining market visibility.
- Provide guidance and support to local marketing leads regarding where our leaders can best interact with clients (boards, business and technology organizations, non-profits, etc.).
- Establish and manage processes to track and report marketing KPIs – working with local marketing leads - using a marketing scorecard for North America.
- Design and build dashboards in Salesforce.com to report marketing activities in our 5 regions in North America plus Canada and each of our key markets (cities).
- Perform deep dive analysis and present actionable insights for specific marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with local marketing leads to monitor and maintain campaign and event activity owned by the North American marketing team keep leadership informed about relevant marketing/relationship development opportunities.
- Ensure that the North America marketing team is actively inputting marketing activities, costs and results into salesforce.com.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and list generation for the North America marketing team.
- Capture best practices from various marketing teams across Accenture to ensure efficient and effective data capture and reporting.
- Manage off-shore Marketing Operations resources, where applicable, support database marketing and reporting efforts.
- Create and oversee data analytics governance processes.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top