Manufacturing Systems Consultant
- Milwaukee, WI
- Atlanta, GA
- Columbus, OH
- St. Louis, MO
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- San Diego, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Cleveland, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Sacramento, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX
- Miami, FL
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Hartford, CT
- San Jose, CA
- Irving, TX
- Arlington, VA
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Florham Park, NJ
- Overland Park, KS
We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Systems Consultant ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) stands in the center of manufacturing excellence.
YOUR ROLE: Manufacturing Systems Consultant
- Under supervision: develop, document, test and implement MES
- Edit/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Work closely with business management and users to define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Maintain client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar, Simatic-IT or other life sciences compatible MES solutions in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines
- Bachelors' degree in Science, Engineering or relatable technical degree
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing shop floor role with extensive process knowledge
- End-user MES experience
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies
- Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes
$75,600- $122,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top