Manufacturing Execution Systems Consulting Sr.Manager - MW
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Digital, Strategy, Operations, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often may require travel.
As a Management Consulting Senior Manager, you will be leading teams to identify, shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to our clients' strategic business challenges. You will develop strong client relationships, qualify opportunities and manage programs and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes.
- Identifying business development opportunities that are aligned with client agendas and develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities. Shape and Lead Business Transformation Programs
- Leading research and analysis activities to identify and prioritize client creation opportunities based on your understanding of client high level visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, driving the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation programs and leading multidisciplinary teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals. Managing the program financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Defining client structural and organizational changes needed and overseeing the preparation for client deployment.
- Constructing and implementing the program's overall communication strategy. Client Relationship Development and Management
- Developing trusted senior level relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts, qualifying opportunities and negotiating complex solutions.
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement programs.
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams. Practice Building
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants and managers.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top