Manufacturing Analytics Delivery Lead
Role: Manufacturing Analytics Delivery Lead
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Provides oversight and direction to extended manufacturing analytics platform team from a manufacturing and quality assurance perspective
- Acts as subject matter expert in order to provide insight on outsourced manufacturing process flow, product lifecycle management and product quality assurance
- Performs root cause analysis and corrective action processes
- Possesses knowledge of quality systems tools design and architecture
- Prioritizes use cases and hypothesis to be tested and implemented on the analytics platform
- Translates business and strategic requirements into technical requirements
- Possesses ability to work in a fast paced, agile and flexible environment
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (within engineering or other technology field including electrical, mechanical, systems, industrial, manufacturing and/or computer engineering strongly preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in a high technology manufacturing environment
- Minimum 4 years' direct experience in development and manufacturing of computer hardware and data center equipment (such as servers, storage, networking, power suppliers and cooling)
- Master's degree within engineering or other technology field including electrical, mechanical, systems, industrial, manufacturing and/or computer engineering
- Program and project management skills
- Experience with big data and analytics as a method to predict hardware and software product failure modes as well as prescribe preventative and corrective actions
- Six sigma and DMAIC
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in order to be able to convey business and technical requirements to extended team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top