Manager, Clinical Programming
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Manager of Clinical Programming is responsible for the following:
- Providing leadership in the creation and validation of SAS programs in support of sponsor s clinical trials.
- Ensuring that the SOPs and guidelines are followed in creating the derived clinical databases and data displays to high quality and per agreed timelines.
- Providing direction to statistical programmers, programmers, and biometricians in creating sponsor deliverables.
- Acting as a lead programmer for regulatory submissions.
- Directing the design, development, validation, and delivery of multiple clinical trial project deliverables, leading to regulatory submissions according to current regulations and guidance.
- Managing internal and contract SAS programmers on a daily basis.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top