Malware Reverse Engineer
Malware Reverse Engineer - Arlington VA/Washington DC
iDefense in Partnership with Accenture
Join iDefense in Partnership with Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
At Accenture, we're building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we're building a culture of innovation and collaboration where employees are encouraged to develop their own solutions to problems, pursue research projects to complement their formal role, and actively engage the broader security community. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your world
Role Name: Security Malware Reverse Engineer
The Security Malware Reverse Engineer evaluates the tools deployed in cyber-attacks as well as the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber-criminals for financial gain. Research the latest malware families, malware distribution techniques such as exploit kits and phishing campaigns, botnets, develop tools, conduct independent research, perform detailed malware analysis, analyze cyber threat data, create intelligence reports, and provide support to customer requests.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Analyze daily phishing email campaigns and malicious indicators.
- Reverse engineer malware samples, builders, and panels.
- Extract malware configuration files and IOCs.
- Write technical reports on malware, phishing campaigns, and cyber-attacks.
- Leverage commercial and open source tools for reverse engineering.
- Perform network enumeration and intelligence pivoting to expand findings.
- Provide support to customers' analysis requests.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top