Maintenance & Reliability Consultant-Midwest Region
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Industry Applications-RES professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
Resources Industry Application s professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Resources industry-specific solutions -- including solutions for the Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries -- that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in maintenance management or as part of a consulting practice focused on maintenance, reliability and operational excellence
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Resources industry
- BS in engineering or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Inventory and Warehouse Management, CMMS and/or EAM
- Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering
- Experience with Meridium, EAM SI and RBMI
- Experience in M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) preferred
- Working knowledge of common maintenance systems to include SAP PM, Oracle eAM, and IBM Maximo
- Direct experience in Resources industry segments is essential
- Value proposition formulation and proposal development
- Proven ability to deliver management consulting projects with a focus on maintenance effectiveness
- Ability to support business development efforts with specific emphasis on value proposition development and solution architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience driving large scale improvement programs within a maintenance organization
- Program management and service delivery expertise to include resource planning, staffing, and status reporting
- Customer relationship management and deep skills in expectation management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member or independently at client sites
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top