LW Architect Senior Manager - Liquid Studio
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
This studio is based in Redwood City, CA (Silicon Valley area.)
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of "new IT" solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture's broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
You will be responsible for managing multiple cross-functional development programs while working closely with a team of technical program managers, engineering teams, product management teams, and business teams to lead them towards a launch. The Senior Technical Program Manager role involves regular communication with leadership on status, risks, plans, and changes in launch strategy. All our Senior Manager receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Drive program & project execution across all technical (Product, Science, and Engineering) and Commercial functions
- Drives the process on complex projects to ensure software is being developed that meets the customer need.
- Expertly facilitate large scale meetings and drive change management across the company
- Develop and own streamline cross organizational processes
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholder
- Create solutions by diving deep into the data
- Develop collaboration processes that drive team alignment and joint roadmap development
- Know how to create order from chaos
- Work with seriously smart people tackling cutting edge problems
- Build credibility and buy-in from teams without authority
- Be comfortable operating with uncertainty, providing coaching for other team members, and manages the process of scoping and budgeting.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top