Logistics Global Process Owners
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to develop the solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Establish the methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top