Location Marketing Associate Manager, Dallas / Austin / San Antonio
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Dallas, Austin, San Antonio
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in strategy, consulting, technology, operations, and digital services, Accenture works closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; digital marketing; social media; events and sponsorships; internal communications; media and analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; recruitment marketing; and, client- and opportunity-centric marketing
YOUR ROLE: Location Marketing Associate Manager, Dallas/Austin/San Antonio (based in Dallas or Austin)
The Location Marketing Associate Manger role contributes to and executes an integrated marketing and communications strategy and plan to help grow Accenture's business across the Texas region with a focus on Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. To achieve this, the individual will be responsible for positioning Accenture as a leading local company while building consideration for our capabilities across target clients, recruits, employees and alumni. The individual also will be responsible for helping Accenture build connections and become part of the fabric of the local communities across our key Texas markets, and position our executives as business leaders and experts in those communities amongst: G2000 company executives, the media, key government leaders, important local business, innovation and technology eco-system players and non-profits.
The individual will report to the Local Marketing Lead manager – Marketing & Communications – Southwest (based in Dallas). The position will be based in Dallas or Austin but the Local Marketing Associate Manger will support the marketing strategy, program development, and execution for three locations. These activities are grouped into several key areas:
- Working with the Local Marketing Lead for Dallas and the Office Managing Directors in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio to create and execute a Marketing & Communications strategy that will differentiate Accenture in those metro regions.
- Executing and managing marketing activities for Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio, including client marketing, image development and relationship programs in alignment with the North America Marketing strategy and focus.
- Collaborating with media relations, industry and line of business marketing leads at the direction of the Local Marketing Lead to assist with building the profiles of our key leaders within the region. This will include leveraging prime media relations opportunities as well as social media, digital, and face-to-face opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with the industry and Accenture business Marketing & Communications leads across all parts of our business within the Southwest region to drive strong client engagement and drive preference for Accenture.
- Supporting local recruitment marketing activities—building the employer brand and supporting our hiring needs.
- Providing expertise and input into the design and execution of programs to help our leadership communicate with our employees.
- External Communications Program
- Work closely with the regional media relations lead as a location subject matter expert to support media relations programs in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio, including proactive media outreach, reactive media inquiries and crisis communications issues.
- Contribute to and execute a strong digital and social media presence in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio that amplify the visibility of Accenture in those markets.
- Identify and assist with evaluating business value of local sponsorship, speaking and event opportunities to position Accenture as a business leader in local market.
- Client Experience Program
- Build Accenture's reputation and differentiate Accenture in local markets.
- Execute strategic marketing campaigns aimed at increasing penetration of G2000 clients and targets through disruptive Marketing & Communications strategies that help expand our share of wallet with those companies.
- Collaborate with the industry and Accenture business marketing teams to drive strong client programs across our targets clients—ensuring program objectives are integrated with geographic, industry, Accenture business and corporate marketing objectives.
- Relationship Development Program
- Contribute to planning and execution of effective, targeted relationship development efforts that bring our leaders together with senior client executives (from large events to individualized one-on-one opportunities).
- Maintain relationships with key local business associations and non-profit organizations to help our local leaders secure board positions and committee memberships that will weave our leaders (and Accenture) into the fabric of the community.
- Ensure successful implementation of national Inclusion & Diversity programs at the local level that bring together our clients and Accenture executives, demonstrating our commitment to building a truly inclusive workforce.
- Employee Experience Program
- Implement local internal communications strategy and programs aligned with that strategy to optimize the employee experience and develop an environment of a great place to work.
- Execute an internal communications approach to contribute to the engagement and retention of our best talents, aligning these programs with the communication goals of the overall company strategy.
- Monitor and document progress against program delivery ROI and budget.
- Measure and document program results.
- Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time reporting
- Ensure the Local Marketing Lead and Managing Director – Marketing & Communications – Southwest is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines, and escalate potential budget and time over-runs or under-runs.
- Increase marketing effectiveness by improving coordination and leverage across geographies, operating groups and growth platforms; maximize the value of strong local presence; provide a better and more consistent client experience and maximize marketing dollars.
- Participate in Dallas Marketing & Communications Council committees and provide oversight for coordination of council activities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top