Liquid Studios - UI/UX Design Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of "new IT" solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture's broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
Seeking an experienced, highly self-motivated individual to create compelling user experiences for emerging technologies to be part of our Innovation Architecture group . You would be responsible for driving the user experience from beginning to end, from white-boarding concepts and ideas to rapidly creating high fidelity visually designed prototypes to demonstrate blockchain capabilities. This role is well suited for someone who enjoys thinking outside the box, covering all states of an experience including launch, onboarding, sign out, error handling, zero state screens to create a fully developed and well-rounded prototype experience.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Apply critical thinking to a variety of complex user problems, taking into account business objectives and technical constraints
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, exporting redlines and packaging assets for development, animating visuals, creating high-resolution mockups and invision prototypes
- Researching design trends, competitive analysis, and technical capabilities
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Illustrating ability and a visual design portfolio
- Interactive design experience
- Strong eye for typography
- Some product and UI experience
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills, best demonstrated through an online portfolio
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-disciplinary group setting
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Principal for Mac, Origami, Flinto, Framer.js and other design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal design education
- Soft skills for culture fit: Works well with ambiguity, presenting work in a clear manner, self-starter, team player
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent
- Portfolio that includes interaction design in mobile contexts; web design is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of principles of interaction, visual, animation design
- Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of interaction design
- Experience in designing and shipping the product to market
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common design software for the creation of Interaction Design deliverables/presentations
- Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi, to help design thinking process as well as communicate concepts to team members
- Strong communicator, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Visual design experience is highly desirable, motion design is a bonus.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top