Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
This studio is based in Redwood City, CA (Silicon Valley area.)
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of "new IT" solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture's broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications and client/API architecture
- Minimum 2 years of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications with deep expertise in one of the following technologies - Backbone.js, AngularJS, and React
- Minimum 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Minimum 2 years of Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite*
- Minimum 1 years of API development, preferably using Node.js
- Minimum 1 years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- Minimum 1years of experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, or Python
- ,Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Knowledge of: CSS/CSS3
- Knowledge of what works in specific browsers. Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap),Semantic HTML and HTML5,JS based languages such as Coffeescript and Typescript
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top