Life Sciences Technology Consulting Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation-led company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the way the world works and lives.
A n R&D tech consultant beyond compare. You've got an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and you know how business, technology and operations intersect. So, you use your analytical know how and skills to solve problems creatively, and make sure clients have R&D technology and processes that help get products to patients faster. Your soft skills complement your technology know-how, which means you can always get your point across, whether you're talking with a senior client or a junior team member. All in all, you're the person others seek out when they run into challenges.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
- Work on proprietary technology assets to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients;
- Evaluate the technology currently supporting clients' product development , patient services and regulatory compliance strategies;
- Lead teams developing and deploying technologies used to discover and develop therapies such as compounds , biologics, vaccines, medical technology, etc.;
- Organize and rationalize tech systems after mergers;
- Design and deploy change management projects that set up clients for long-term success;
- Build relationships with client stakeholders in the health, bio pharmaceutical and medical device industries that help Accenture become a trusted partner;
- Support business development efforts;
- Manage and coach junior team members;
- Support business development efforts and expand our thought leadership position using your expertise in life sciences to apply new technology such as cloud computing, application, platform s, etc.
Typically, we work at client sites and aim for our people to work local. Depending on your location and specific project responsibilities, this position may require travel 3 to 4 days per week.
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- At least 4 years at a consultancy working on IT/systems development ;
- At least 4 years in life sciences R&D technology to support discovery and research, patient services, clinical development and operations, regulatory intelligence and operations, pharmacovigilance and medical affairs;
- At least 4 years working in relevant applications in an implementation or support capacity in at least one of the following: Research, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management tools, IV/WRS, Data Warehouses, Safety databases, Regulatory Information Management, Medical Information, Patient Services and Complaint systems or processes;
- At least 4 years managing a team and helping in people development;
- At least 4 years of experience working with Life Sciences R&D executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill s;
- At least 4 years of experience managing client and vendor relationships with the ability to identify and articulate the value of new business ;
- At least 4 years leading sub-projects, and knowing when to handle issues yourself or get others involved;
- At least 4 years deploying or supporting relevant applications used in the clinical supply chain like EDC, CTMS, data management tools, patient services, or others ;
- A Bachelor's degree.
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- You've got a deep understanding of key Pharmaceutical R&D processes and technologies;
- You know your way around industry-standards such as CFR 21 Part 11, GxP and validated systems lifecycles;
- You know how to troubleshoot day-to-day issues and to modify system configurations as needed modifications;
- You've worked on software development, specifically in a validated environment.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
A pplicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Locations CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia
Back to top