Life Sciences (Industry Value Team) Analytics Consultant (Tri-State NYC/Northeast)
Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: 80% (Monday – Thursday afternoon)
Position: Life Sciences Analytics Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client and Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Functional and Industry Analytics Consultant:
- Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
Analytics professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data. The Life Sciences Go to Market Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including industry experience, consulting, statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists, and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Life Sciences, Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive, best in class and effective strategy.
A professional at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
The candidate will work closely with client teams and/or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain
- Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences – Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare
- Understanding of the data sets within these sub-industries – example: commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data etc.
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Creating solutions around one or more of the below areas
o Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
o Commercial Analytics
o Patient Analytics
o Payer or Provider Analytics
o Digital Marketing Analytics
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- People and project management
- Actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm's standards on ethics, code of conduct and value
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top