Life Sciences Analytics Senior Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellowindustry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edgesolutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clientsspan the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'llhave the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepenyour knowledge. As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work withclients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase,where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create amore connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patientsand pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products DigitalTechnology Integration team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic andrewarding career path where no two days are ever the same.
Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools andopportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader. Products TechnologyConsulting – Digital Technology Integration Are you ready to join our DigitalTechnology Integration practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an'always on' economy? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses seamlesslyintegrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Areyou capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideasinto fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions? Ifyes then Digital Integration is the place for you to hone your expertise you asbuild your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue tolearn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize yourstrengths and build your specialization.
The Big Data Capability Lead understands multiple Big dataplatforms and is able to apply the power, flexibility and performance of Bigdata to Digital programs.
The Big Data Capability Lead's key responsibilities include:
- Work with the customer, users, technical architect, andapplication designers to define the data requirements and structure for theapplication.
- Model and design the application data structure, storage, andintegration. Lead the database analysis, design, and build effort.
- Work with the integration solution architects and designersto design the integration solution.
- Ensure that the database designs fulfill the requirements,including data volume, frequency needs, and long-term data growth.
- Assist in determining the cross-application data standards,data distribution standards, and tuning strategies.
- Work with the technical architects and application designersto understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design theconversion procedures and applications.
- Review the database deliverables throughout development toensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all qualitymanagement plans and standards.
- Ensure that the developers and database administratorsresponsible for developing the database thoroughly understand the requirementsand designs.
- Work with other architects to ensure that all components worktogether to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in therequirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area orcross-release issuesthat may affect other areas of the project.
- Support the development and test teams with the creation oftest data. Ensure test data conforms to data security requirements.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in theVerification and Validation Overview.
- Ensure client data protection guidelines are followed forsensitive personal data in accordance to Accenture's Client Data Protectionprogram. If the application will store or transmit credit card payments, ensurethe necessary PCI data standards which can be found at Payment Card IndustryData Security Standard are followed.
- Consider the data backup and replication requirements as partof the BCP for the application.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top