Life & Disability Insurance Implementation Associate
- San Antonio, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Onboarding Team is responsible for the day to day tasks associated with Insurance client Implementation, Installation & Contracts. Implementation Analyst may be customer facing and their primary responsibility is to coordinate with clients, distribution and other teams with the client. Team responsibilities are to support Onboarding clients up to 500 lives for life products, case installation activities as outlined by the client and support client retained team. This covers notification, good order check, installation, renewal, maintenance and all other relevant steps for case installation. The team will support meeting all internal and client metrics/SLAs as provided by the client and be able to utilize expertise to interact with the client and internal leadership on issues, status readouts, process changes, etc. Will liaise with other teams as required to support the resolutions of requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Able to transact Insurance Implementation tasks and support complex issues/problems in onboarding a client of up to 500 lives for life products, case installation activities and support client inquires.
- Work with the sales team and account management team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Interprets day-to-day business objectives effectively to support team lead work assignments and priority cases.
- Utilizes resources and tools to accurately respond to customer inquiries and follows all documented processes and workflows provided by the client to enhance customer service and reduce customer effort/operating efficiency
- Able to learn and be proficient with client's incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Able to utilize industry experience to support client questions, escalations, problem solving and industry questions.
- Support a trusted advisor relationship with key executives, management, and direct service healthcare provides
- Able to understand root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Expected to understand and adhere to client Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Minimum of 6 months Medical/Insurance industry experience
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to work between the hours of 7AM and 7PM CT
- Strong knowledge of Group insurance products and service offerings, specific to Absence, Paid State Leave, Company Paid leave and STD
- Experience with customer, broker, TPA engagement
- Project management skills in support of; driving towards completion of milestones in a timely organized manner
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top