Accenture Scientific Informatics Services
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
ASIS combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise with Accenture's strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries-helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) Consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
For more information on ASIS visit:
Manager Job Description: Improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. Demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Typically we work at client sites. Depending on your location, you may travel up to 100 during certain project phases. Total travel may average around 50%. Overall accountability for the resources and activities within medium to large size LIMS implementation project
- Ensure workstream coordination and cooperation
- Determine and implement appropriate change management processes for the project
- Drive risk management activities and processes
- Overall responsibility for the creation and ongoing management of the project schedule
- Perform stakeholder identification, management and communication activities
- Perform scope identification, decomposition and verification activities
- Ensure appropriate quality processes are in place and being followed
- Monitor and control the project budget including services and expenses
- Overall responsibility for effective communication processes, meetings and activities within the project
- Act as escalation point for issues that arise from workstreams
- Provide feedback to management regarding employee performance
- Proactively coach project resources to increase their effectiveness
- Demonstrate business and political savvy when interacting with client organizations
- Ensure the scope of the project is documented and understood by all stakeholders
- Proactively control costs and expenses within the project and determine ways of reducing the project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
- Schedule meetings, document meeting notes and distribute meeting notes to invitees
- Collect and monitor progress on project activities from resources
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Mentor and manage team members
Read more of the job description
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- 2 Years of experience leading small to medium size Laboratory Informatics projects
- 2 Years of experience working in regulated environments
- 2 Years of experience implementing enterprise laboratory information management systems (LIMS, ELN)
- 2 years of experience implementing technology under a defined corporate and compliant methodology
Preferred Qualifications: - Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Minimum 3 Years of consulting experience
- Expert understanding of computer and application architecture, technology, and validation
- Project Management Professional PMP certification
- Advanced degree in a related field
Professional Skill Requirement - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior consulting skills
- Expert negotiation skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Team player mentality
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle