JD Edwards Financials Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
JD Edwards-F and EP professionals design, implement and deploy JD Edwards Financials and EP modules.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Provide leading practice process design. Conduct workshops to identify and design a solution based on Key Design Decisions and financial business requirements. Configure and implement JD Edwards (JDE) applications specific to the Finance Modules for both new and existing clients. Collaborate with other functional leads to create an integrated solution. Identify issues and risks and provide suggested resolution. Manage weekly status reporting against the project plan; identify and communicate suspected delays and changes in scope. Conduct application build, test, and deploy activities in Finance area. Plan and execute data conversion and testing activities. Integration experience of Vertex and JDE. Ability to design, configure, write specifications and test Vertex interface with Enterprise One.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top