Java/J2EE Developers-Relo Columbus OH
Location: Advanced Technology Center, Columbus, Ohio
Level: Intermediate Developer/Manager
Great Growth Opportunity in the New IT at our Innovation Hub! Join Accenture and transform your skills to the latest Cloud Platforms.
We are hiring all levels of Java Software Developers/Engineers and providing extensive training in Cloud Platforms to take your career to the next level. You will be hired, trained and deployed to Cloud Projects at client sites within first 4 months.
At Accenture the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate , operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
J ob Description
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop application using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
At the Columbus Advanced Technology Center we help our clients transform their workforce by unleashing the power of the Cloud, Agile and Dev Ops. You will use your skills to help us deliver innovation for the world's largest companies. Work on exciting projects across industries and unleash the power of Cloud Computing, Agile and Dev Ops.
Basic Key Responsibilities:
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Other Key Information:
- 100% Travel after 12 week training program.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e.,H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Read Below for Job Requirements.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' Java/JVM enterprise application development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years or 6 years plus an Associates Degree)
- Java and J2EE Stacks
- Strong in HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS3
- Should have experience on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS etc
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.7+
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e.,H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national
origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top