Java Python Web API Support
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: San Jose,CA
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Help the Payments Partner Operations team in scaling technical integration support for Google Pay API services and products. Act as an escalation point for non-tech support agents in debugging developer integration issues
- Provide retroactive technical and debugging support to merchants and peers inquiring about various issues during and after integration.
- Perform integration reviews to ensure partners are upheld to Google Pay API standards.
- Pipeline management duties include identifying inefficiencies and improving workflows, updating internal documents with product knowledge, developing and adjusting external Support messaging
- Analyzing and documenting partner checkout buy flows to simplify user experience and increase overall transaction conversion
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years experience with programming language -Java preferred.
- Experience with Web debugging ( eg : using Chrome Dev Tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to turn stressful issues regarding payments into positive experiences for partners.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, troubleshooting sensitive issues, and provide feedback and documentation to improve the process in future instances
- Familiarity and knowledge of mobile marketplaces ( ie : Google Play, App Store)
- Previous customer or merchant support experience at a tech company.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top