Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a Java Platform professional, you will develop and design technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, you will learn and use your
curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. You will use your versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Work with a team of back end, front end, QA and DevOps engineers to design, create, test and deploy applications.
- Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Framework Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
- Create application requirements and project documentation.
- Solve complex problems, create object models, define APIs, build web services, etc.
- Work directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.
- Assist other developers with questions regarding the functionality of applications.
- Minimum of 2 years' Java/JVM enterprise application development experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) of work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have 6 years work experience.
- Java and J2EE Stacks
- Strong in HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS3
- Should have experience on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS etc
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.7+
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top