- Austin, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Ready to apply your Java knowledge and coding chops to help make the Cloud work better for businesses. You're equal parts big-picture strategic thinker and eagle-eyed analyst, which makes you a major asset when it comes to finding solutions to tough client problems. You welcome a challenge and thrive in problem-solving, team-oriented environments. And you're a clear and effective communicator both in-person and on the page.
- Help drive development of and write code for: custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often using middleware tools), and complex data migrations.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and position them for success by identifying and resolving challenges, delivering timely project updates, and ensuring steady support through application go-live, handoff, and knowledge transfer.
- Analyze client business requirements and help develop work streams to design and deploy solutions that follow best practices and meet delivery quality standards.
- Provide leadership to more junior members of the team and perform peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with test teams during product test and UAT phases to ensure bugs and other code issues are resolved.
- Assist project leadership in creating estimations of work for client projects, estimating required staffing resources, and determining the project software development schedule.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of Java and Spring/Hibernate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- You know your way around Java and J2EE Stacks
- You're fluent in HTML5, SASS, LESS, and CSS3
- You have experience working on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS, etc
- You have experience with Spring frameworks (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data) and JDK 7+
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Back to top