Java Application Development Specialist - MW
Are you ready to take your Javaexpertise to the next level? Want to lead, innovate and shape the future onhigh-profile assignments? Excited to work with the coolest tech alongside thebest in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to fast-track afulfilling career as a Java Application Development Consultant – with excellentrewards and benefits – at Accenture Technology.
You'll apply innovation in emergingtechnologies to take on today's biggest, most complex business challenges.Working for world-leading clients, you'll develop your business insight,professional skills and Java expertise in a deeply collaborative culture thatvalues diversity. And with extraordinary support to nurture your talent andinterests, whatever your work and life goals, together we'll help you achievethem. Fast.
You'll work on highly variedassignments addressing application design, development and execution for smalland mobile devices, including consumer and embedded systems, PC desktops andmedium to large business systems. Consulting on all stages of the Java solutionslifecycle, your scope will span analysis, design, build, test and delivery ofmultiple system components or applications to achieve clear business goals. Akey objective will be to adapt and continuously improve existing Java-basedapproaches to create solutions that more effectively resolve complex businessproblems, within Accenture and for our clients, to deliver tangible resultsthat disrupt, make a difference and drive an advantage.
- Champion Java applications standards across project teams
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Apply your Java expertise and judgment to resolve complex problems
- Adapt existing approaches to create more effective alternatives
- Set goals that support strategic project direction
- Collaborate closely with colleagues, managers and clients
- Identify the best methods and procedures on new Java projects
- Independently make decisions with day-to-day team impacts
- Manage small to mid-size project teams and assignments.
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top