IT Operations Practitioner
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Compute Services develop and delivers strategies and solutions for housing and managing the computer systems and communications infrastructure -- including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. -- that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Accenture's Video Services Team is a dedicated group of Accenture professionals that focus on the Broadcast and Video Delivery services. The team provides high-quality, consistent and seamless support of the end-to-end management of broadcast event delivery, videoconferencing, and telepresence services.
The Video Services Support Lead is responsible for working with Video Operations management team on all Service support items (Comms, Vendor management, financials, etc) and will also be responsible for developing the vendor management framework for all Core Video Delivery vendors. This role will be also leding our HVM (High Value Meeting) and white glove service, where we focus on all items regarding GMS and Senior leadership members devices and services.
- Lead small team of service management oriented resources
- AIM resource and financial management support to Operations Leadership
- Develop and execute vendor framework required for managing, tracking and reporting on all vendor related activities (financials, contracts, open cases) for all vendors.
- Understand conceptually all renewal cycles and perform tasks leadgin to those renewal.
- Act as liason for all Leads in operation to not miss any vendor related task, communication task or overall administrative task.
- Act as liason for all Lead in operations to not miss any resources related taks (remind TE support, help with Tdocs plan, etc)
- Proactively monitor vendor support incidents within the service and act as a point of escalation, engaging other team resources as needed.
- Act as metrics and analytics expert in Video Operations for all vendor and financial reporting.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top