Are you a passionate engineer that has architected and delivered IoT Edge solutions in a fast-paced agile environment
Accenture's Industry X is a group within Accenture Technology that combines emerging, connected and smart technologies to digitally transform industry. It's an approach that uses advanced technologies to reinvent products and services from design and engineering to manufacturing and support, accelerating operational efficiency and enterprise-wide growth.
As markets shift and customer expectations change at speed, engineering organizations are struggling to maintain existing products while creating fresh, high-growth opportunities. Outdated processes, architectures and corporate cultures place additional hurdles in their way. Accenture works with engineering organizations to accelerate time-to-revenue. We unlock growth by linking innovation to business value.
Accenture is helping major product/software engineering teams in releasing trapped value by bringing in a Platform first culture/DNA and API first approach and making sure they have a clear strategy around the Edge - from platform engineering to infrastructure engineering, with end-to-end enterprise integration. Also, we are helping those web-scale companies around their platform monetizing models and eventually leading to long term sustainability versus short time trade-offs.
Accenture works with the world's largest companies and government agenciesto enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don't end with just our clients - as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open-Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providingsupport to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's100 Best Companies to Work Forlist for 10 consecutive years.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 10 years of development/architecture experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in building intelligent platforms. Deep experience in enterprise and solution architecture and led platform assessments.
- Hands on experience in Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) devices, Edge gateways, onboarding business layers on to foundation platform components including microservices, CI/CD steps and automation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with proficient in one or more technologies i.e.: Java, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware ESXi, vSphere, NSX, CRDs , Operators, Sprint boot, OAuth2, Node.js, Elasticsearch, terraform, AWS cloud (Dynamo DB,RDS, S3,SQS), REST API, API design, IoT Networking, distributed systems and resiliency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building platform of platforms, API and data products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience.
- Experience managing offshore teams and ensure technical delivery.
- Deep experience in Edge engineering and solution architecture
- 5+ years' experience with cloud technologies including AWS (Outpost, Greengrass, Lookout, Monitron, FreeRTOS, Wavelength), Azure (IoT Edge, Stack HCI, Stack Edge, Sphere), Google (Anthos, Edge TPU, Mobile Edge Cloud), Hyper Converged Infrastructure and automation including python, shell scripting etc. VMware (ESXi, vSphere, NSX, Tanzu)
- Experience in creating roadmaps, building platform of platforms, API and data products
- Work with product owners and plan scrum implementation
- Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programmingor other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience in building enterprise solutions with IoT sensors and deploying into production public/private/multi-cloud environment
- Work experience around Industrial solutions like Intelligent Edge, IT/OT environments, Digital Twin, Intelligent Manufacturing, Field Service Operations, Connected Software, Platform/Product Solutions, 5G, Autonomous Vehicles, Smart things and IoT.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$141,000 - $228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle