Inside Sales Representative
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Career Level: 9
Join Accenture and help transformleading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of ourcapabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and delivervalue provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. ChooseAccenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinarycareer.
The Inside SalesRepresentative is responsible for delivering outbound calling activity to generateawareness of the relevant Technology products solutions with the principal goalof producing qualified leads to be used by the Sales teams.
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads.
- Initiate high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects.
- Follow up / follow through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discover and qualify new leads. Ask questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospect's buying process.
- Maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and forecast information within the company's CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify lead generation strategy. Effectively articulate the value of our software offerings and unique differentiators.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute upon integrated outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns. Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect s needs with the proper solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team solution and services revenue opportunity targets.
- Learn and maintain basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top