Accenture Flex LLP offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. You will also apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
B2B Inside Sales Associate
We're hiring Inside Sales Superstars to join our expanding team in our Inside Sales Center of Excellence in Englewood, Colorado.
If you have inside sales experience ideally within a digital marketing B2B environment and you're ambitious, confident with high energy levels, then this is the position for you.
With 188 million daily mobile users, Our Partner is the global on-line social media leader in its field.
- Quota-carrying sales performers for medium-to-large markets
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Participating fully in training sessions, skill building & professional development
- Identifying decision makers among the targeted leads to kick off the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding your pipeline of prospects
The Good Stuff
- Very competitive package
- Leaders program for overachievers
- Social & Active program
- Highschool Diploma Required.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly proficient level computer skills including GoogleSuite
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require spons orship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top