Innovation Agenda Senior Manager - Accenture Growth & Strategy
Title: Innovation Agenda Senior Manager - Accenture Growth & Strategy
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Denver, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Minneapolis, or DC
Accenture's Growth & Strategy (G&S) group is responsible for shaping the global strategy that enables Accenture to be a world leader in our market and an authority on innovation (especially in Digital, Cloud and Security), disruption and what it takes to "lead in the New." G&S plays a critical role in re-inventing and re-imagining how Accenture drives innovation and growth, and how we help our clients do the same, so they are disruptors, not the disrupted. G&S has an incredibly wide scope and includes, overseeing all aspects of the company's strategy, strategy implementation, innovation programs and investments. This includes Corporate Strategy, Innovation and Industry Programs, Ventures and Acquisitions, Accenture Research and Thought Leadership, Competitor Intelligence, Consulting Transformation, and Accenture Security.
The marketing team for G&S provides comprehensive, global marketing and communications programs -- for both external and internal audiences -- that support a variety of programs across G&S. We are looking for an experienced senior executive and content marketing manager to oversee and direct our Innovation content program. Our ideal candidate will have broad content marketing expertise and deep experience with shaping executive level narratives and directing cross-company integration around key initiatives in a highly matrixed environment. She or he must have the ability to design and direct a global, integrated content marketing strategy that positions as a leader in Innovation. Superior writing and storytelling skills and the ability to create a powerful and polished narrative that anchors our mission and brand are key, as is the ability to simplify the complex and create compelling and meaningful messages (avoiding 'consulting speak"). T he ability to work across multiple initiatives, project teams and stakeholders to achieve a cohesive and coordinated outcome is also key . We're looking for a flexible team player with excellent problem-solving skills, ingenuity and a high level of comfort with handling multiple projects at any one time.
This role will include designing and managing comprehensive content campaigns (from research and thought leadership through to events) that will continue to shape and augment our "Lead in the New" narrative, equip our client account teams to sustain a differentiated conversation and build our reputation among key influencers. Specific duties include:
- PLANNING : Develop marketing and communications strategies, programs, timelines and measurable objectives that directly support the goals of G&S.
- COLLABORATING : Work closely with executive leadership and leaders for key programs (Accenture Form, New Now News, Greater than Awards, Innovation agenda and Thought Leadership) to manage the specification and execution of impactful programs.
- CO-CREATING: Work with G&S M&C lead and Chief Strategy Officer to develop compelling narrative and deliverables for event presence. Work with executive-level subject matter experts to develop key messages and create/package content and marketing and sales support materials.
- IMPLEMENTING: Work with managers to ensure successful execution of all elements of comprehensive global campaigns.
- OPTIMIZING : Work with an integrated team across the company to identify and support opportunities to amplify G&S content uptake and amplification.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field Minimum 12 years of experience in Marketing with focus on Sales Support Materials Minimum 5 years of experience designing and managing comprehensive content campaigns on a global scale Minimum 5 years of Business-to-Business Marketing experience preferably within the realm of Technology, Business, and/or Industry (Not Business-to-Consumer)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Global perspective; strong business and industry acumen
- Exceptional professionalism, integrity and self-confidence
- Team player: Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within Accenture's large, matrixed organization
- Demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate and integrate appropriately with other marketing & communications teams at Accenture and other areas across the company
- Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to develop, manage and adhere to budgets
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top