Infrastructure Technical Specialist
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Infrastructure Technical Specialist
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution.
Job Description Overview:
The Experienced Desk Side Support Technologist Team Lead must be able to perform the Desk Side Support Technologist role without direct supervision.
- Providing technical onsite support to customers resolving open incidents assigned
- Prioritizing these incidents & following the established procedures for the country region
- Restoring normal operations as quickly as possible by using the tools defined to track and report these incidents incident management system & asset management
- Meeting deliverable requirements or service level metrics SLM.
- Team Lead has responsibility for assigned technologists within their offices and is responsible for coordinating the support team.
- Main responsibility is to ensure that service levels in the corresponding location offices are maintained or improved.
- Experienced Desk Side Support Technologist Team Lead will work closely with the Office Lead Supervisor to identify and escalate risks that may impact the level of service acting as soon as possible to minimize reduce the impact on customers and must implement all local and global defined procedures to cover the scope of services.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top