Informatica ETL Engineer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team ?
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) data with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and implementing Informatica Powercenter or Informatica Data Quality
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Experience with one or more additional ETL tools, including Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage, Ab Initio, Talend, and Pentaho
- Experience with a full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Azure SQL)
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL
- Understanding of Entity relationship data models and Dimensional Models
- Experience with development and production support
Professional Skill Requirements
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or
Back to top