INFOR/Lawson SCM-Procurement Consultant (L8)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Industry Applications-PRD professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique PRODUCTS industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top