Infor Delivery Manager - Accenture Technology
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
As a Delivery Lead in our Technology consulting business, you'll be:
- Supporting sales efforts (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide ERP and Supply Chain transformation programs
- Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining ERP and Supply Chain road maps and solutions
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients' business/ IT agenda
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New IT", including disruptive Digital technologies, and enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations potentially through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new ERP and Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations
- Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
- Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core ERP and supply chain areas
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in the areas of business development or ERP implementations
- 2 years of experience with Infor ERP application software
- Demonstrated experience managing technical ERP projects in the manufacturing/distribution vertical
- PMP certification
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, presentation, human relations and organizational skills. Able to resolve problems in a timely manner
- 2 years of consulting experience for a global firm
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top